Grounded in versatility and powered by a styling community, Express is a modern, multichannel apparel and accessories brand whose purpose is to Create Confidence & Inspire Self-Expression. Launched in 1980 with the idea that style, quality and value should all be found in one place, Express has been a part of some of the most important and culture-defining fashion trends. The Express Edit design philosophy ensures that the brand is always ‘of the now’ so people can get dressed for every day and any occasion knowing that Express can help them look the way they want to look and feel the way they want to feel.
The Company operates over 500 retail and outlet stores in the United States and Puerto Rico, the express.com online store and the Express mobile app. Express, Inc. is comprised of the brands Express and UpWest, and is traded on the NYSE under the symbol EXPR. For more information, please visit www.express.com.
EXPRESS OPERATIONS ASSOCIATE
The Operations Associate consistently creates memorable experiences for customers by ensuring product is available,
sized and properly displayed so that style squad members can deliver a personalized approach to styling that helps to
fulfill the Express brand purpose: Create Confidence & Inspire Self-Expression. The Operations Associate demonstrates
a hospitality mindset when engaging with customers and promotes squad interconnectivity by responding to front of
house support needs. Additionally, our Operations Associates are brand ambassadors for the Express experience and
promote to potential squad members an inclusive squad mentality built on teamwork and shared objectives.
• Process fulfillment transactions quickly and accurately to ensure customer satisfaction
• Share information on product, promotions, and loyalty programs
• Assist with product launch changes according to company SOP
• Assist customers as needed on the sales floor with locating product and/or online orders
• Use the Express APP and MPOS and iPad devices proficieintly
• Assist in delivering a transformative customer experience leveraging the Customer Experience Philosophy
• Process shipping and receiving orders according to Express time and efficiency standards
• Replenish product as needed utilizing the MPOS Replen APP
• Process freight and sensors product
• Maintain a clean and organized stockroom to ensure safe and efficient merchandise processing from stockroom
• Execute product pricing and markdowns
• Provide check-out support to customers as needed
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS
• Education: High school or equivalent
• Years of Experience: One to two years in a similar or relevant position
• Willing and able to meet defined availability criteria including nights, weekends and non-business hours
• Proficient in use of retail technology such as iPads and registers
• Meets physical requirements
CRITICAL SKILLS & ATTRIBUTES
• Hospitality mindset with a genuine desire to create positive and memorable customer experiences
• Previous retail experience preferred
• Customer service skills and ability to interact with customers
• Collaborative skills and ability to work well within a team
• Brand ambassador mentality
As an equal opportunity employer, Express does not discriminate in hiring or terms and conditions of employment on the basis of any federal, state, or locally protected class. Express only hires individuals authorized for employment in the United States.
Notification to Agencies: Please note that Express does not accept unsolicited resumes or calls from third-party recruiters or employment agencies.In the absence of a signed Master Service Agreement and approval from HR to submit resumes for a specific requisition,Express will not consider or approve payment to any third-parties for hires made.
Software Powered by iCIMS